Re: [BUG] - upper-/lowercase seem to change during validation

* Alexander Stiebing wrote:
>The validator seems to change the upper-/lowercase of some keywords
>during the validation.

The pretty printer does not preserve improper spelling of e.g. system
color names, yes. That's not a bug, CSS 2.1 is very clear that
"Although these are case-insensitive, it is recommended that the mixed
capitalization shown below be used, to make the names more legible."
where 'The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL
NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in
this document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 (see
[RFC2119]).'

>While this isn't a problem for private people like me, official
>sites could dislike warnings about a perfectly correct site...

It's not perfectly correct for the reason above.