Re: [BUG] - upper-/lowercase seem to change during validation

So when I am writing 'InActiveCaption' in my stylesheet and the pretty printer or what so ever changes it during the validation to 'InactiveCaption' and throws out a warning because of the mistake it put in by itself (which says I should use 'InActiveCaption' which is written exactly like that in my stylesheet) - that is purposed?
Or did I miss the point (perhaps my english is too bad)?

Am Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:08:27 +0200 hat Alexander Stiebing <Ja.Stiebing@web.de> geschrieben: