RE: updated glossary

Hi Mike

Sorry to enter this discussion late - hopefully there is time before this
goes to the web:

>Transport Company
>A company that aggregates and emits (usually in cable or satellite) a
collection of services.

1. The "(usually in cable or satellite)" will be changing in Europe very
soon to include Terrestrial (this definition is already inaccurate for the
UK). Perhaps the "(usually in cable or satellite)" should be deleted.

2. Should MHP and ATVEF be included?

Best regards,
Rod Walsh.