Re: Don't put descriptive info in a URI, only identifying info

Dan,

My own interpretation of this requirement is that the "location" of a
resource in a TV broadcast environment very often has a time dimension
as well as a network address dimension.

I believe that in most, if not all cases, the time dimension will be
specified by identifying the "event" (TV program, in ordinary
terminology), with perhaps in some cases an offset relative to the start
of the event, rather than by explicitly specifying a clock time.

Gomer Thomas

--
Gomer Thomas
LGERCA, Inc.