Re: URL: Nov 18 deadline for IETF internet drafts

Craig,

I am also working on a proposal which I believe meets all the requirements
-- hope to have a draft ready by about next Wednesday (not necessarily in
formal Internet Draft format, since I am not well versed in that). I plan
to distribute it to the DASE e-e reflector and the www-tv reflector, and
talk about it at the DASE end-to-end meeting next Thursday. My hope is
that a consensus will emerge within a week or so from some combination of
the DASE end-to-end meeting and discussions on the www-tv reflector.

I am also interested in helping to draft the Internet Draft when the time
comes.

--
Gomer Thomas
LGERCA, Inc.