Re: Color(s( transformation and making pixels of given color(s) transparent

On 25 August 2012 00:10, Daniel Alexandre <danny.c.alex@gmail.com> wrote:
> This message is also being sent to info@actualtools.com that make products
> like:
> 'Actual transparent windows' for Windows.
>
> Would like to suggest new feature.
> You could set all pixels of a colour to be displayed in another colour..
> Also instead of choosing another colour you could choose for them to become
> transparent.
> You would have that in a raw text file with extension .txt: each line saying
> which colour-pixels
>
> would go into other colour(or become tranparent).
>
> Like this
>
> #FF0000,#FF0011,#FF0022 : #00FF00;
> #FF0011..#FF0099 : #02FF02;
> #FF33FF : #transparent

Recoloring something seems the task of a "filter".

I don't know if is already doable withouth new beaviors,  surelly
seems CSS3 point to this direction and maybe future browsers will
allow it with a creative use of feColorMatrixElement
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FXTF/raw-file/tip/filters/index.html#feColorMatrixElement
http://html5-demos.appspot.com/static/css/filters/index.html

ℱin del ℳensaje.