Re[2]: Fallback flow for /site-meta for top level domains

For my reason my message wasn't included so I am sending it from a
different email which will let it go through I think, sorry for the
incovenience. Here you go:

I think once the browsers and also the search engine will finally
accept that http://www.example.com, www.example.com, example.com and
even www.example.com/index.htm, http://example.com/index.html, or
example.com/index.php, etc. - are all the same page - many problems
will be solved for both webmasters and regular users.

Kindest regards,
Shavkat
SEO Manager - Unlimited SEO Consulting
http://www.seomanager.com