Re: Is there any ongoing work on HTTP?

Maurice,

I personally have never had a problem with that.  Maybe I'm misunderstanding
what you're saying, but can't one just reference the HTTP_REFERER flag (in
PHP at least)?

Or for that matter, some websites might not require the code page of the
response and would rather blindly process the form, so forcing it into
standards might add unnecessary bulk.

Regards,

-Harry Maugans
 www.harrymaugans.com <http://www.harrymaugans.com>