Re: HTTP/1.1 Chunked Transfer Encoding

On 24/10/2003 11:22:24 nferrier wrote:

>I might be able to help you more if you're a little more up front
>with the specific software you're using.

We are using IBM WebSphere Application Server 4.0.2 AE with IBM HTTP Server
(based on Apache). The HTTP Server has an IBM module loaded (the WAS
plugin) which handles communication with the WAS app server, which is on a
separate machine. The chunked transfer encoding appears in the HTTP stream
between the client and the HTTP server.

I think the java client my colleague is using is HttpUnit (from Jakarta
project). But I can't be sure as he just said it was a piece of code from
Jakarta.

Regards,

Michael

For more information on Standard Life, visit our website
http://www.standardlife.com/

The Standard Life Assurance Company, Standard Life House, 30 Lothian Road,
Edinburgh EH1 2DH, is registered in Scotland (No. SZ4) and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority. Tel: 0131 225 2552 - calls may be recorded or
monitored. This confidential e-mail is for the addressee only. If received
in error, do not retain/copy/disclose it without our consent and please
return it to us. We virus scan and monitor all e-mails but are not
responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration by a third party
after it is sent.