RE: We're searching a distributor / reseller (equipment & medical supplies).

This is de-facto Spam.

Inappropriate, unsolicited e-mail.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paramedic-Canada inc. [mailto:web@paramedic-canada.com]
Sent: 18 July 2003 21:39
To: www-talk@w3.org
Subject: We're searching a distributor / reseller (equipment & medical
supplies).

THIS IS NOT SPAM
I REALLY & SERIOUSLY TOOK THE TIME TO WRITE THIS MESSAGE PROPERLY
------------

Hi.

We're a canadian business (equipment & medical supplies) which is currently
searching for a serious distributor / reseller.

If you're interrested or if you can help us, please contact us (see below
for toll free number) ...or let us know how and when we can contact you.

We're sorry if we've made a mistake by contacting you. If it's the case,
could you please forward this email to somebody who could help us.

Thanks a lot.

----
Opened Monday to Friday 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. (ET).
Our faxes are operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
----

========================
PARAMEDIC INC.
2001, Price
Jonquiere (Quebec)
Canada, G7X 5R8
Toll free: 1-800-465-1255
web@paramedic-canada.com <mailto:web@paramedic-canada.com>
http://www.paramedic-canada.com/eng/become.htm
<http://www.paramedic-canada.com/eng/become.htm>
========================

Disclaimer

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error and that anyuse, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

Although Azlan Group Limited has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present inthis email, the company cannot accept responsibility for
any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.

Employees of Azlan Group Limited and its affiliates are expressly required not
to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorise any infringement
of copyright or any other legal right byemail communications. Any such
communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the
employment of the individual concerned.

For further assistance on email policy, or if you have received this email in
error, please contact the Azlan Group MIS Helpdesk on +44 (0) 118 989 7788 or
by email at help.desk@azlan.com. Azlan Group Limited, Azlan House, Mulberry
Business Park, Fishponds Road, Wokingham, RG41 2GY. www.azlan.com.