Re: HTTP session id

N & S wrote:
> Using HTTP/1.1 protocol, I am trying to find out the
> character set used to generate the HTTP Session Id.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is an HTTP session id? (Assuming that
you're not talking about a session id set in a cookie, such as the
cookie named something like ASPSESSIONIDCQQTRCTD which Microsoft IIS
servers often sets, in which case the answer to your question would be
that the session id mechanism is not part of the HTTP protocol and you
should go ask the developer of the server software or web application.)

/Jonas