RE: Extended URL for [I]Frames (revived)

> From:	Mjumbe Ukweli [SMTP:mjumbewu@hotmail.com]
>
> within URIs (or has there), not just for frames, but iframes, and perhaps
> objects?

	[DJW:]  frames and iframes have *never* been in the strict
	standards and are being taken out completely.  You might want
	to look at Xlink, but I don't think it goes far enough to allow
	capturing the state of dynamic content.

	[ Cross post as original - www-talk will be delayed for
	  moderation. ]