Re: Processing Instructions, not Magic Comments

On Sun, 1 Jul 2001, Arjun Ray wrote:

> If there's some way of using the search engine at lists.w3.org to this
> end that returns a set viewable in finite time, I'd appreciate the
> pointers, because after an hour of trying this and that, and finally
> inspecting the subject indexes month by month, I still drew a blank.

Yes, the W3C search engine is close to useless.

> A URL with a concise statement of the problem, and possibly a
> discussion of the approaches, would help.

One of the more recent threads on the subject is:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-talk/2001MayJun/thread.html#0

Here is a summary:
   http://damowmow.com/mozilla/xhtml-in-uas.xhtml

Note: I want this document to be as impartial as possible (except where
explicity noted). If you have any comments, additions, or questions I
strongly recommend that you mail them to me (ian@hixie.ch) and ask that