Re: Questions and comments

On Wed, 17 Jan 1996, Stephen Turner wrote:

> Jim Meritt wrote:
> ->
> -> Doesn't this tell you something?
> ->

I agree with Stephen.  In my view the religion should be in position to
guide and teach for self control the mind of person to judge the best.
History shows that the controlled version of religion has in fact created
more bad than good for the mankind.

Satish Hulyalkar
Satish Hulyalkar                              Phone : +91-212-453 197
Institute of Telecom Management               FAX   : +91-212-457 569
Pune 411 030. INDIA