FW: Pros and Cons of various OSs for Web

The best is to set up a Web server in the environment you have knowledge
in.
We decided to run our server on Windows NT just because we know  this OS..

I don't think Windows NT is better or worse than Mac or Sparc as a WWW
server. They are all the same - you write your HTML pages and they are
loaded irrespective of the server environment.

For your home - that's the same as above. Do you have a leased line to
your home?
At home most persons are running Windows, so I'll suggest Windows 95 and
the WebSite server. More info about WebSite can be loaded from
http://dc3.alisa.com/ (this is Robert Denny's, (the author of WebSite)
notebook).

Please follow up this if you don't agree ...

Thanks.

staffan
http://www.ep.se/ep/eng/staffan3.htm
Disclaimer: I only speaks for my company and this should not be mixed up
with my personally opinions.