.CGI Scripts

From: Chris Hackett <chackett@gasou.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 14:08:17 -0400
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org
Hello List,

        I have a couple of questions regarding .CGI scripts.  Could someone
point me to a good introduction to scripts?  Am I correct in understanding
that the scripts are generally written in C?  That is no good for me (since
I don't code).  That being the case, are there any scripts already written
that are available to the non-programmer?

        See, my situation is this:  I'm an Intern here at Georgia Southern
University, and while I have a good deal of Intneret experience, and I can
write good html, I'm totally unfamiliar with scripts and programming and
the like.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Chris Hackett (chackett@gasou.edu)
WWW Developer