RE: HTTPD for NT?

From: James 'J' Allard <jallard@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat Apr 15 11:45:32 1995
To: pcw@hooked.net, www-talk@www10.w3.org
| Does anyone know where to find a HTTPD server for NT?  I checked out all the
| standard places, eg ncsa's ftp site, cern's ftp site, cdrom, indiana, all,
| to my suprise, had no NT software at all, let alone a HTTP deamon.  Any
| pointers?

check  out http://www.bhs.com/resources.html

there is a lot of great info on windows nt, as well as pointers to all
of the different web server products in the public domain, commercial
and beta. hope this helps

J. Allard                                 jallard@microsoft.com
Program Manager of TCP/IP Technologies    work: (206)882-8080
Microsoft Corporation                     home: (206)860-8862
  "On the Internet, nobody knows you're running Windows NT"