Re: Helper Application in Netscape / HP-UX

From: Vania Joloboff <vania@gr.osf.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 95 17:30:17 +0200
To: ks@cen.com
Cc: www-talk@www10.w3.org

> Under the "Options" cascade, select "Preferences". This panel has
> an XmOptionMenu at the top.

Yes.

> Under that you'll find Helper Applications.

Yes. But precisely this dialog box only contains 4 items

	Global Types File: /usr/local/netscape/mime.types
	Personal Types File: $HOME/.mime.types
	Global Mailcap File: /usr/local/netscape/mailcap
	Personal Mailcap File: $HOME/.mailcap

This is not the scrolled list they are talking about in the
documentation...

Moreover, I have no clue on how those files should be constructed,
Currently none of these files exist on my system.

Thanks, Vania