Phrack!! - Hacker publications

From: Pieter van der Walt <PVDW@info.rau.ac.za>
Date: Mon Apr 3 01:41:13 1995
To: online-news@marketplace.com, www-talk@www10.w3.org, LIBREF-L@kentvm.kent.edu, PACS-L@uhupvm1.uh.edu
I recently read in 'Hacker Crackdown' by Bruce Sterling about an
underground publication called 'PHRACK', editors Knight Ligthing and
Tara King. Does anybody know if this still exists and if so where can
I obtain copies? I know they had quite a bit of flak in the 1989's
with the publication of a AT&T document (enhanced 911 services). I
need to give a talk on computer crime and hackers and would like to
include examples of this publication...

Pointers to similar publications also appreciated.

Thanks
Pieter