Why Mosaic

From: Svante Pettersson <swepett@kajen.malmo.se>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 1994 23:14:02 +0100
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org
Hello.

I'm pretty new to this game of writing www-pages and I have been using
Netscape 1.0 as my main browser since I started writing.

I saw one of my "netscape-enhanced" www-pages on a Mosaic-browser today and
got horrified! It didn't show my work as it was intended.

My question is: Why does people use Mosaic when Netscape is better and
can be obtained free all over the net?

Do you think that I should limit my layout so that mosaic-users can enjoy
my pages as well? This would be a major setback for me because I really
enjoy the new features in recent versions of HTML.

/Svante