A Home for a Home Page

From: Urb LeJeune <lejeune@acy.digex.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 07:22:07 -0500 (EST)
To: Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www10.w3.org>
I am putting together a list of Internet service providers who furnish
space on their WWW servers for non-commercial do-it-yourself home page
publishers. The list would be for those people who would like to have
their home page available on the net who have a provider not offering the
service.

It would be nice if the service were free, but inexpensive is
also good :-) I'm aware of the service at Ohio State University.

If you send information to me directly, I'll check it out and publish the
complete list here, with details, here on this list at a later date.

Urb

Urb LeJeune lejeune@acy.digex.net   If you would like a free copy of my HTML
subject oriented menu with over 300 entries automatically mailed to you,
send e-mail to me with the subject NOT THE BODY: send urb-menu.htm
All lower case. I would appreciate your comments, bugs, and suggestion.