search for a simple HTML viewer for MS Windows

From: Botond K. Szabo <boti@ss10.numed.szote.u-szeged.hu>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 13:08:10 +0100 (MET)
To: www-talk@www10.w3.org

Hi there,

I need somebody who knows about a simple HTML viewer for Microsoft
Windows, only for browsing multimedia data located on hard disk, not on
the net. We are constructing a radiological educational multimedia
database for our medical students. It will be accessible via Internet,
but we would like to transfer all data to CD-ROM (of course in the same
format: HTML!). That's why I'm looking for a very simple public
domain/free/shareware hypertext (HTML) viewer which can be enough browsing
data on CD-ROM. This data will be public, too.

Thank you for your help,

Botond K. Szabo
Department of Radiology
Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Medical University