Re: Running Netscape on top of Spry tcp/ip stack

From: Torresan <torresan@jandc.mdn.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 11:42:19 EST
To: Steve H Rose <habib@world.std.com>, habib@world.std.com, www-talk@www10.w3.org
Steve H Rose <habib@world.std.com> wrote on Sun, 19 Mar 1995

> Has anyone had any luck running Netscape on top of Spry's tcp/ip stack --
> i.e. Internet in a Box?  I haven't been able to get it to work, and am
> wondering if there is a conflict betwen the two, or a quick fix.

Steve, I can run Netscape on Spry's tcp/ip with no problem. Have you
checked the .ini file of your Netscape browser? The conflict may be
there. Just a thought.
Cyberly,
Umberto Torresan
:-> <-: :-> <-:
                                   ++++
Umberto Torresan                   + "I like to walk among the clouds
Computer-Assisted Reporting        +  in my underpants."
Journal and Courier                   Anonymous Italian poet         +
217 North 6th St.                     XX Century                     +
Lafayette, IN 47901-1448                                         +++++
tel 800-456-3223
fax 317-420-5246

torresan@jandc.mdn.com