Running Netscape on top of Spry tcp/ip stack

From: Steve H Rose <habib@world.std.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 1995 15:52:39 +0001 (EST)
To: Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www10.w3.org>
Hello there.

Has anyone had any luck running Netscape on top of Spry's tcp/ip stack --
i.e. Internet in a Box?  I haven't been able to get it to work, and am
wondering if there is a conflict betwen the two, or a quick fix.

Also, are there any really easy to use implementations of winsock that
work effectively with Netscape?  I downloaded a copy of trumpet, but
don't have the time to play with it.  Is chameleon a faster way to go,
and will Netscape work effectively on top of that stack?

Thanks much,

Steve Habib Rose