HTTP/1.0 302 Simon Moved

From: Simon Spero <ses@tipper.oit.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 1995 17:56:32 -0800 (PST)
Location: mailto:ses@eit.com

Just in case anyone is interested, I've now moved to the Bay Area - more
specifically Menlo Park, and the friendly arms of EIT (Enterprise
Integration Technology). Although the basketball team isn't nearly as
good, and I still haven't found a place to get good grits, I'm surviving :)

Now that I'm here, I'll be working on the same sort of stuff I was at
Carolina; advanced web servers, and the HTTP-NG protocol. I'll be posting
the current draft of the NG spec this weekend (at the moment I'm using
someone else's DragonDictate, so I have to wait in line :-)

My snail address is now
	EIT, Suite 400
	800 El Camino Real
	Menlo Park