From: Rupesh Kapoor <rupesh@henna.iitd.ernet.in>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 18:41:57 +0530 (IST)
To: Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www10.w3.org>
Hi all,
	I would like netscape to execute a command as defined in .mailcap
file when a file http://host/somewhere/file.gz is loaded. It works
perfectly for .ps, .gif and other extensions. Infact, i discovered that
netscape doesn't read .mime.types at all! If I change the MIME type of ps
from application/postscript to application/abcd, it still implements the
original command.
	Could someone please suggest a way of viewing .gz|.Z files to begin
with? I'm prepared to use an external viewer like gzcat %s | xless

Thanxall
Rupesh