Re: Right to Link vs proposed Australian “link fee” legislation

Micropayments are an obvious answer, and perfectly compatible with the web
architecture. Once again it's a political and economic problem. The
payments business is a nice business and the cartel that controls it has no
interest in allowing micro payments to disrupt their rental income.