From: Domenic Denicola <d@domenic.me>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 01:46:42 +0000
To: "Eric J. Bowman" <eric@bisonsystems.net>
CC: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>, Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>, "Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@hsivonen.fi>, Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Public TAG List <www-tag@w3.org>
The TAG mailing list is not for tech support.