Domenic Denicola wrote:

> The TAG mailing list is not for tech support.

I was hardly asking for tech support. Even if you think the way I go
about it is assholeish, I was making a point about the Web being
broken. Which is kinda the thesis for my ongoing participation here.

I fully accept that I can no longer browse linked RFCs in browsers
because such use cases have been declared "off the Web". But I'll be
damned if I think that's the right direction for the Web, or not speak
up about it here.

-Eric