Re: Forced Resignation

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 17:00:47 +0200
To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>, Alex Russell <slightlyoff@google.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>
On 30/06/2014 16:36 , Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> Given that the TAG is able to occasionally vote on matters, I could
> picture a scenario where multiple members from the same w3c member
> organization, may not be ideal.

Just like for working groups, if a *formal* vote is called for, then you
can have a restriction of one vote per organisation rather than per person.

I can't, however, recall the TAG taking a formal vote.

This rule is protecting against a problem that hasn't happened, and that
does not seem very likely to happen. What's more, if it *does* happen
and we see a company with multiple TAG representatives acting in concert
to bad effect, then all it takes is for the next AC vote to wipe them out.