My Slides on Extensible Web Summit presented at AC

From: Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 22:58:26 +0100
To: TAG List <www-tag@w3.org>
Hi folks -

I presented some slides at the AC meeting last week in Cambridge on what the Extensible Web Summit was and what happened there. Iím posting them here since the topic came up in todayís call about what the summit was/is and what it is not.

Slides here: http://slides.com/torgo/ews4w3cac

Domenic - I think my messaging in these slides is consistent with what you were saying on the call, but have a look and let me know what you think.

Dan