Fwd: [Webpush] Proposed charter

FYI - there is a group forming in IETF (WebPush) to work on the protocol definition of the web push spec. Its proposed charter (see below) specifically calls for collaboration with the push API work in WebApps. As we’ve done some work and coordination on push, and called for some work to be done at the protocol level, I though I’d bring it to the attention of the TAG.

Might make sense to see if we can ask Martin and others working on push from various angles to join us on the phone for a portion of our f2f…

Dan

Begin forwarded message: