Re: 2NN draft responses

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 04:25:13 -0400
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: public-ldp-wg@w3.org, www-tag@w3.org, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>, John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com>
* Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de> [2014-06-16 09:41+0200]
> On 2014-06-16 00:19, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> >I think the 2NN draft is ready for final review:

...before I throw it over the wall to IETF

> ><http://www.w3.org/2014/02/2xx/draft-prudhommeaux-http-status-2NN.xml>
>
> "Final Review" and doesn't sound right if the text actually hasn't
> been submitted as internet draft at all...

Yeah, I meant that, after a few draft cycles on the W3C side, TAG and
LDP-WG need to look hard at it before I submit it to IETF. Apologies
for the ambiguity and the very likely abuse of process terms.

--
-ericP

office: +1.617.599.3509
mobile: +33.6.80.80.35.59