Re: Forced Resignation

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 11:49:45 -0400
To: "Eric J. Bowman" <eric@bisonsystems.net>, Alex Russell <slightlyoff@google.com>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>, Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>

On 7/3/2014 8:19 PM, Eric J. Bowman wrote:
> I already agreed with Noah that any change should happen conservatively
> because we just don't know if that would have led to an effort to stuff
> the TAG.

Please, I thought I was quite explicit that I have not taken a position on
whether a change should be made to the membership rules, and if so what
change. My intention in recent postings has been to fill in some facts
about the history of the TAG's experiences with forced resignations, and
also a few other corrections regarding administrative policies.

Noa