Re: Is the TAG structure harmful? [Was: Fwd: Forced Resignation]

Gentlemen you can’t fight in here, this is the TAG.

In all seriousness, I appreciate the spirited debate but if we can try to keep the discussion to the issues at hand and away from ad hominem remarks that would be appreciated.

Eric - if you would like to critique the direction in which the TAG is going we are all ears. Please try to be constructive in your feedback and also feel free to contribute to our work here or on github.com/w3ctag.

And, to address the original question, I do not think the structure of the TAG is harmful. As I’ve stated on numerous occasions, I think the election system has been working well. I do think the issue at hand of whether multiple TAG members should be able to share affiliations is something we need to adjust, but we do need to tread lightly and make small adjustments.

Thanks,
Dan