Spec review for quota management, please review

From: Domenic Denicola <domenic@domenicdenicola.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 06:01:34 +0000
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Alex and I had some discussions about the overall model we envision for storage and quota management on the web, which I was able to write up into a spec review. I also fleshed out my original critiques on JavaScript idiomaticness into longer explanations.

I've submitted this proto-review at https://github.com/w3ctag/spec-reviews/pull/25; you can see it rendered at

https://github.com/w3ctag/spec-reviews/blob/quota-management/2014/02/quota-management-api.md

I'd love inline feedback on the pull request if others want to contribute their ideas, before we merge this into an official spec review to send off to the Quota Management folks.