Request for clarification, was Re: Minutes for 6 Feb

On Friday, February 7, 2014 at 10:02 AM, Daniel Appelquist wrote:

> Cleaned up minutes for 6-Feb are here:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2014/02/06-minutes.html
>
> Please let me know if there are any edits you’d like to make.
>
> Marcos - you wrote some thoughts into the IRC (I believe related to the
> packaging discussion?) after our meeting closed which I didn’t capture in
> the minutes. Can I encourage you to post that to the mailing list?

I was responding to:

wycats_: there are serious issues with using in-HTML features for manifests
... there are some bootstrapping problems
... I'm open to a solution, but doing it in HTML is a can of worms
... my gut feeling is, let's just not worry about it

In particular, I was responding to the last sentence. From the minutes, it's not clear what Yehuda is saying "it" is and "who" should not worry about it (the TAG? people working on HTML?)? Be great to get a clarification.

Also, be great to get a clarification on "but doing it in HTML is a can of worms" - again, what is "it" in that context that would be "the can of worms"?

Thanks in advance!

--
Marcos Caceres