Re: Digital Textbooks and Locally-stored Student and Educational Data

Adam,
You are still giving us basically nothing to go on. Take your academic hat off for a minute and talk to us like human-beings.

Like, it seems you are doing all this fancy stuff with XML, RDF, etc. It all sounds like it's going well for you. Where are you getting stuck? Are you getting stuck? What do you need exactly? Where is stuff breaking for you? What browser are you using?

--
Marcos Caceres