RE: Link rot in Supreme Court decisions

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 07:37:04 -0700
To: Herbert Van de Sompel <hvdsomp@gmail.com>, Karl Dubost <karl@la-grange.net>
CC: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, "www-tag@w3.org WG" <www-tag@w3.org>
to archive documents for a long time, you need more than just link stability. You need document formats designed for archive, and you need a storage system that can guarantee integrity for the lifetime of the information archived.

My take on this was http://larry.masinter.net/0603-archiving.pdf -- your answers might be different but the questions remain.

Larry