Re: HTTP 2.0: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-04

On 7/15/13 12:22 PM, Appelquist Daniel (UK) wrote:
> Hy Yves - FYI I created an issue in github to track feedback on the http
> spec and I took the liberty of assigning it to you.  I'm not sure if we
> have any meaningful feedback to share, but if we do I'm pretty sure you
> are the right person to coordinate. :)
>

> https://github.com/w3ctag/spec-reviews/issues/4
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

seeAlso:

1.
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/id/entity/https/github.com/w3ctag/spec-reviews/issues
-- Linked Data URI that denotes (names) TAG issues collection

2.
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flinkeddata.uriburner.com%2Fabout%2Fid%2Fentity%2Fhttps%2Fgithub.com%2Fw3ctag%2Fspec-reviews%2Fissues
-- alternative view oriented towards faceted exploration of relations

3. http://bit.ly/XCZrf4  -- Overview by Issue Creator via W3C issues
tracking system.

Kingsley

--