Re: HTTP 2.0: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-04

Hy Yves - FYI I created an issue in github to track feedback on the http
spec and I took the liberty of assigning it to you.  I'm not sure if we
have any meaningful feedback to share, but if we do I'm pretty sure you
are the right person to coordinate. :)

https://github.com/w3ctag/spec-reviews/issues/4

Thanks,
Dan