Re: HTTP 2.0: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-04

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 3:38 AM, Appelquist Daniel (UK)
<Daniel.Appelquist@telefonica.com> wrote:
> Is there meaningful review we could do of the HTTP 2.0 work in the context
> of AWWW 2.0, capability URLs, or the JavaScript-related work?  What
> assumptions about the use of HTTP are we making in any of this work that
> could potentially be impacted by HTTP 2.0?

I think the bit of HTTP2 that impacts authors the most is that you no
longer need to concatenate files for performance reasons (e.g. sprites
and such will become obsolete). Other than that it's a vastly improved
transport wrapper around the exact same semantics we've had to date.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/