W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > January 2013

Agenda for the TAG Teleconference of 31 January 2013

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 23:26:48 -0500
Message-ID: <5109F288.4010408@arcanedomain.com>
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
The agenda for the TAG teleconference of 31 January is available at [1,2] 
and in text-only form below.

Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/01/31-agenda
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

=========================================

    [1]W3C | [2]TAG | Previous: [3]24 January 2013 This: [4]31
    January 2013 Next: [5]7 February 2013

       [1] http://www.w3.org/
       [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
       [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/01/24-agenda
       [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/01/31-agenda
       [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/02/07-agenda

               Agenda of 31 January 2012 TAG Teleconference

    Nearby: [6]TAG work plan - [7]Teleconference details -
    [8]issues list - [9]open actions - [10]pending review actions -
    [11]www-tag archive - [12]tag archive
     1. Convene
           + Chair: Noah Mendelsohn, Scribe: Jeni Tennison
             (confirmed)
           + Regrets: Tim Berners-Lee, Anne van Kesteren, Ashok
             Malhotra, Larry Masinter
           + Future regrets: 7 (maybe), 14, 28 February Tim
             Berners-Lee; 7 February Larry Masinter (maybe)
           + Agenda Review - [13]this agenda
           + Next Meeting: 7 February, 2013, Chair: Noah Mendelsohn
           + Future scribes: Henry Thompson -> Larry Masinter ->
             Jeni Tennison
     2. Approve minutes of prior meeting(s)
           + [14]24 December 2013
     3. Administrative items
           + New members join the TAG tomorrow
           + The chair plans to encourage outgoing members to
             continue to participate in our calls until March F2F —
             any objections?
           + Reminder: F2F is 18-20 March in Cambridge, MA USA at
             W3C offices
     4. [15]Web Applications: Design of APIs for Web Applications
           + Goals:
                o Evaluate [16]draft by Ashok for chair to transmit
                  to PING WG. Get agreement to transmit.
           + Background:
                o [17]ACTION-780: on - Ashok Malhotra - Draft note
                  to PING asking them to pick up our incomplete
                  work on privacy by design by APIs - Due:
                  2013-01-31 - OPEN
                o Earlier background:
                     # [18]Discussion on 2 February 2012
                     # [19]Product page reviewed by the TAG at
                       January 2012 F2F
                     # [20]Proposal from Robin Berjon to expand the
                       scope of beyond minimization to include
                       other API issues relating to privacy,
                       notably fingerprinting. Robin offers a
                       proposed [21]revised product page
                     # [22]Data Minimization in Web APIs: Draft TAG
                       Finding 05 June 2011
                     # Earlier background:
                          @ Brief [23]discussion on 12 May 2011
                          @ [24]Discussion at Feb 2011 TAG F2F
                          @ [25]ACTION-514: on - Daniel Appelquist
                            - Draft finding on API minimization
                            Due: 2011-02-01 - Due: 2011-01-27 -
                            OPEN
                          @ From previous F2F: [26]Dan Appelquist
                            writeup on API Design -
                            ([27]announcement email)
                          @ [28]ACTION-461: on - Daniel Appelquist
                            - Draft "finding" on Web Apps API
                            design - Due: 2010-12-31 - CLOSED
     5. Preliminary discussion of March F2F Focus
           + Goal:
                o Start gathering topics for March F2F agenda
                o Think about interesting ways to involve non-TAG
                  members in our work
           + Backround:
                o At least one TAG member requested to the chair
                  that we start this discussion
                o Note that some topics were [29]agreed on our 24
                  January 2012 call, and for many [30]open actions
                  were assigned to the chair to schedule F2F
                  discussion
     6. Polyglot and DOM support of XML
           + Goals:
                o Unclear: there's lots of discussion on the e-mail
                  list: if there's anything members want to
                  discuss, we'll try and make time for it.
           + Background:
                o 24 January 2012 discussion of DOM support for XML
                  ([31]part 1, [32]part 2)
     7. Pending Review Items:
           + [33]Pending review actions in [34]Tracker
           + Note especially: [35]ACTION-746: on - Jeni Tennison -
             Raise a bug on registerContentHandler and
             registerProtocolHandler to ask for specification of
             how fragids are handled - Due: 2012-10-30 - PENDING
             REVIEW (in [36]e-mail Larry Masinter says of this: "I
             owe Jeni a reply. I could try to answer on the call
             tomorrow.")
     8. Overdue Action Items:
           + [37]Overdue actions in [38]Tracker
     9. Any other business
      __________________________________________________________

       [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/
       [7] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
       [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues
       [9] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open
      [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
      [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
      [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/01/31-agenda
      [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/01/24-minutes
      [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/products/7
      [16] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2013Jan/0044.html
      [17] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/780
      [18] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/02/02-minutes#item08
      [19] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/apiminimization.html
      [20] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Feb/0021.html
      [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/apiminimization-2012-02-02.html
      [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/APIMinimization-20100605.html
      [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/05/12-minutes.html#item04
      [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/02/08-minutes#item01
      [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/514
      [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/10/WebappsAPIDesignNotes.html
      [27] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Oct/0104.html
      [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/461
      [29] 
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/01/www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/01/24-minutes.html
      [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open?sort=owner
      [31] 
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/01/www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/01/24-minutes.html
      [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2013/01/24-minutes.html#item06
      [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
      [34] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [35] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/746
      [36] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Dec/0068.html
      [37] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owner
      [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/


     Noah Mendelsohn for the TAG
     $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2013-01-31 04:26:21 $

    [39]Valid XHTML 1.1

      [39] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer
Received on Thursday, 31 January 2013 04:27:25 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 22:56:51 UTC