Re: TAG Decision on Rescinding the request to the HTML WG to develop a polyglot guide

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:13 AM, Leif Halvard Silli
> I meant that well-formed XHTML markup 99% of the time end up being
> consumed as HTML. I'm still sure you agree.

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:18 AM, Leif Halvard Silli
> And this also seems to be what Henri wants
> when he puts aside all the points he wants to make first.

Please don't express guesses of my opinion. Effectively baiting me to
correct your guesses about what I think is inappropriate.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi