Re: "Publishing and Linking on the Web Draft Published" in W3C news

Thank you, and congratulations to all the TAG members including especially
the four editors, Larry Masinter, Jeni Tennison, Ashok Malhotra, and Dan
Appelquist.

www-tag readers: note that the TAG will be meeting in just under three
weeks. If you happen to have comments on this draft ready ahead of that,
there's a good chance they'll be considered at the meeting. We expect this
work to continue for awhile, and possibly for multiple iterations before we
have a REC, so comments are welcome after the meeting too.

Thank you.

Noah