Re: Should specifications take sides in the httpRange-14 debate?

I believe this is in-line with historic and common usage, it's just
<http://example.org/document#thing>, certainly no special requirements
are added, beyond the potential advice to authors use URIs with a #frag
rather than URIs which 303 within their RDF.

Best, Nathan