W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > June 2012

Agenda for TAG F2F of 12-14 June 2012

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 19:00:22 -0400
Message-ID: <4FD3D586.9030200@arcanedomain.com>
To: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
CC: Norm Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
The agenda for the TAG F2F of 12-14 June 2012 is available at [1,2] and in 
text-only form below.

I am still working with Norm Walsh to establish a time when he can call in, 
and I need to reconfirm with Robin Berjon that the slots for API privacy 
and storage (at least) work for him. Note that the API session in 
particular is scheduled first up Tuesday because I think Robin can call in 
then. Modulo those concerns, I think the schedule is OK.

TAG Members: please start choosing scribing slots at [3].

Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/06/12-agenda
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly
[3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/06/F2FScribing.html

============================================================

[1]W3C | [2]TAG

       [1] http://www.w3.org/
       [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/

           W3C TAG meeting 12-14 June 2012 in Cambridge, MA USA

    Nearby: [3]work plan - [4]issues list - [5]findings -
    [6]www-tag archive - [7]tag archive - Actions: ([8]open,
    [9]pending review) [10]logistics

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/
       [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues
       [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/findings
       [6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
       [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
       [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open
       [9] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
      [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/06/local-arrangements.html

    Online table of: [11]scribing assignments

      [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/06/F2FScribing.html

Agenda Summary

    Tuesday, 12 June 2012
    Agenda
    09:00-09:30
      * [12]Convene, review agenda
      * [13]Review TAG Priorities for 2012

    09:30-11:00
      * [14]Privacy by Design in APIs for Web Applications

    11:00-11:15 Break
    11:15-12:00
      * [15]TAG key issues report to Jeff Jaffe

    12:00-13:45
      * Lunch
      * Breakout time for Jonathan Rees, Jeni Tennison, and Henry
        Thompson on ISSUE-57

    13:45-14:00 Quick report from lunchtime ISSUE-57 breakout group
    14:00-15:30
      * [16]Fragment Identifiers and Mime Types

    15:30 Leave for Tim's house
    Wednesday, 13 June 2012
    Agenda
    09:00-10:00
      * [17]Client-side storage including synchronization

    10:00-10:45
      * [18]Improving the TAG's Effectiveness

    10:45-11:15 Break
    11:15-11:45
      * [19]Improving the TAG's Effectiveness (continued)

    11:45-12:00
      * [20]Administration

    12:00-13:30
      * Lunch
      * Group photo

    13:30-14:45
      * [21]Positioning of Web and Native applications

    14:45-15:00 Break
    15:00-16:00
      * [22]TAG Priorities for 2012

    16:00-17:00
      * [23]HTML/XML Unification (with Norm Walsh by phone - time
        uncertain)

    17:00 Informal dinner - plans TBD
    Thursday, 14 June 2012
    Agenda
    09:00-11:00
      * [24]ISSUE-57: URI Documentation Discovery

    11:00-11:15 Break
    11:15-12:00 TBD
    12:00-13:30 Lunch
    13:30-14:30 TBD
    14:30-15:30 Review action items, F2F results, and next steps
    15:30-16:00 Choice of wrapping early or scheduling addition
    work until 16:00
    16:00 ADJOURN

Logistics

    Venue
           MIT, Stata Center, 8th Floor Reading Room
           32 Vassar Street
           Cambidge, MA 02139

    See [25]logistics for further details.

      [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/06/local-arrangements.html

Required Reading

      * [26]Best Practices for Fragment Identifiers and Media Type
        Definitions
      * [27]Product page: Fragment Identifiers and Mime Types (28
        May 2012 version)
      * New draft [28]Patterns for Privacy by Design in Javascript
        APIs: W3C Draft TAG Finding 06 June 2012 (late addition)
      * [29]2 April 2012 F2F discussion of Privacy by Design in
        APIs (since there's been little discussion since then, the
        chair wants to be sure TAG members are up on what was
        previously agreed)
      * In preparation for discussion of TAG effectiveness:
           + [30]Technical Architecture Group (TAG) Charter
           + [31]TAG Status Report (December, 2011 - April, 2012)
           + [32]TAG Status Report (May, 2011 - October, 2011)
           + [33]TAG Status Report (January, 2011 - April, 2011)
           + [34]Tim Bray's 2002 proposal that the TAG publish
             "Findings"
      * [35]HTML/XML Task Force Report (9 February 2012)
      * [36]Record of meeting with Norm Walsh on 5 January 2012
        (HTML/XML Unification)
      * Relating to storage and synchroniztion
           + E-mail [37]Patterns and pitfalls in storage
             synchronisation from Robin Berjon (late addition)
           + E-mail on proposed TAG goals for work on
             [38]Client-side storage from Robin Berjon (late
             addition)

      [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/mimeTypesAndFragids-2012-05-28.html
      [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/fragids-2012-05-28.html
      [28] 
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/privacy-by-design-in-apis-2012-06-06.html
      [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/04/02-minutes#item06
      [30] http://www.w3.org/2004/10/27-tag-charter.html
      [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/sum05.html
      [32] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/sum10
      [33] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/sum04.html
      [34] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Jan/0083
      [35] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/NOTE-html-xml-tf-report-20120209/
      [36] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/01/05-minutes#item06
      [37] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Jun/0032.html
      [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/06/12-agenda

Agenda Details

     1. Convene, review agenda
           + Scribes: TAG members are encouraged to sign up for
             scribing by using CVS to edit [39]scribing assignments
             table, or by emailing the chair
           + Roll call
                o Regrets: Robin Berjon, Yves Lafon, Larry Masinter
                  (not attending on Thursday)
           + Approve minutes of teleconferences:
                o [40]24 May 2012
           + F2F Goals:
                o Main goals:
                    1. Get more TAG members involved in preparing
                       deliverables for coming 6 months
                    2. Agree to publish a First Public Working
                       Draft of a W3C TAG Recommendation on Best
                       Practices for Fragment Identifiers and Meda
                       Type Definitions
                    3. Find an effective path forward on
                       [41]ISSUE-57 (HttpRedirections-57) including
                       [42]ISSUE-14 (HttpRange-14)
                    4. Make bounded plan for getting to a finding
                       on Privacy by Design in APIs for Web
                       Applications
                    5. Determine next steps on HTML/XML unification
                    6. Decide whether there are changes to our
                       direction or procedures that would improve
                       the TAG's effectiveness
     2. Review TAG Priorities for 2012
           + Goals:
                o Remind ourselves of priorities and commitments
                  from [43]TAG product pages
                o The Tuesday session is primarily a quick
                  level-set at the start of the F2F — updates and
                  debates about the priorities will happen as we go
                  along and in a session on Thursday.
     3. Administration:
           + Future TAG F2F meetings
                o 7-10 October 2012, UK (3 days to be selected)
                o Start thinking about location/dates for winter
                  meeting
           + Group photo
     4. [44]ISSUE-66 (mimeAndWeb-66): Fragment Identifiers and Mime
        Types
           + Goal:
                o Review [45]Best Practices for Fragment
                  Identifiers and Media Type Definitions
                o Agree to publish a First Public Working Draft of
                  a W3C TAG Recommendation on Best Practices for
                  Fragment Identifiers and Meda Type Definitions
                  (as promised in the [46]product page for this
                  activity)
                o Open new actions as needed to track activity in
                  this area (right now, all actions are closed)
           + Background
                o New draft from Jeni Tennison: [47]Best Practices
                  for Fragment Identifiers and Media Type
                  Definitions (required reading)
                o [48]product page — 28 May 2012 version (required
                  reading)
                o [49]ACTION-690: on - Jeni Tennison - sort next
                  steps on Fragment Identifiers and Mime Types -
                  Due: 2012-05-05 - CLOSED
     5. [50]Web Applications: Privacy by Design in APIs for Web
        Applications
           + Goals:
                o Review new draft [51]Patterns for Privacy by
                  Design in Javascript APIs: W3C Draft TAG Finding
                  06 June 2012 (required reading)
                o Update [52]Draft Product Page to reflect goals,
                  deliverables, and schedules (note that those
                  listed are all in the past)
                o Decide whether Privacy by Design in APIs should
                  be moved up to a top priority TAG deliverable
           + Background:
                o [53]ACTION-684: on - Robin Berjon - Update
                  Privacy by Design in APIs - Due: 2012-05-08 -
                  OPEN
                o [54]Draft Product Page
                o [55]Discussion on 2 April 2012 (F2F)
                o [56]ACTION-650: on - Jonathan Rees - Review what
                  provenance WG is doing with an eye to application
                  to privacy issues - Due: 2012-08-01 - OPEN
                o Earlier background:
                     # [57]ACTION-514: on - Robin Berjon - Draft a
                       finding on API minimization - Due:
                       2012-05-01 - CLOSED
                     # [58]Discussion on 2 February 2012
                     # Earlier draft: [59]Privacy by Design in
                       APIs: Draft TAG Finding 27 March 2012
                     # [60]Proposal from Robin Berjon to expand the
                       scope of beyond minimization to include
                       other API issues relating to privacy,
                       notably fingerprinting. Robin offers a
                       proposed [61]revised product page
                     # [62]Data Minimization in Web APIs: Draft TAG
                       Finding 05 June 2011
                     # Brief [63]discussion on 12 May 2011
                     # [64]Discussion at Feb 2011 TAG F2F
                     # From previous F2F: [65]Dan Appelquist
                       writeup on API Design - ([66]announcement
                       email)
                     # [67]ACTION-461: on - Daniel Appelquist -
                       Draft "finding" on Web Apps API design -
                       Due: 2010-12-31 - CLOSED
     6. [68]ISSUE-57 (HttpRedirections-57), [69]ISSUE-63
        (metadataArchitecture-63) and [70]ISSUE-14 (HttpRange-14):
        httpRange-14 — URI Documentation Discovery
           + Goals:
                o Decide best course for moving forward on
                  httpRange-14
           + Logistics:
             Sessions will be scheduled as follows:
                o Tuesday: a long lunch will be scheduled, during
                  which Jonathan, Henry and Jeni will work on this
                  as a breakout
                o Tenatively, group discussion will be on Thursday
                  — if as a result of the Tuesday meetings it
                  appears better to start earlier, then we will
                  reschedule as appropriate.
           + Background:
                o Draft product page: [71]URI Documentation
                  Discovery (revised 6 June)
                o HTTP URI [72]use case matrix
                o [73]ACTION-704: on - Jonathan Rees - with help
                  from Jeni and Henry to try to identify next steps
                  for moving forward on httpRange-14 - Due:
                  2012-05-29 - OPEN
                o [74]Telcon discussion on 3 May 2012
                o F2F discusion on [75]2 April 2012, [76]4 April
                  2012 and again later on [77]4 April 2012
                o Earlier background:
                     # [78]ACTION-691: on - Jonathan Rees - Prepare
                       table as described in 2012-04-04 minutes,
                       for TAG review - Due: 2012-04-24 - CLOSED
                     # [79]E-mail from Jonathan Rees with pointer
                       to [80]matrix summarizing state of play and
                       asking for discussion
                     # [81]The TAG Member's Guide to ISSUE-57
                       Discussion JAR 2012-03-27
                     # [82]How to move ISSUE-57 off the TAG's plate
                       - email from JAR 2012-03-25
                     # [83]either strengthen or retract
                       httpRange-14(a) - email from JAR 2012-03-02
                     # [84]Responses to the call for change
                       proposals to address ISSUE-57 (wiki page
                       snapshot 30 March 2012)
                     # Jonathan Rees [85]announces a [86]Call for
                       proposals to amend the "httpRange-14
                       resolution"
                     # [87]Understanding URI Hosting Practice as
                       Support for URI Documentation Discovery
                       (baseline document for change proposals)
                     # Product page: [88]URI Documentation
                       Discovery
                     # Yet earlier background:
                          @ [89]ACTION-673: on - Jonathan Rees -
                            Prepare for F2F discussion of
                            httpRange-14 change proposals Due
                            2012-03-13 - Due: 2012-03-20 - OPEN
                          @ Jonathan Rees's earlier announcement of
                            a [90]plan for re-resolving
                            httpRange-14
                          @ [91]ACTION-624: on - Jonathan Rees -
                            Draft for TAG consideration a call for
                            httpRange-14 change proposals - Due:
                            2011-12-31 - CLOSED
                          @ [92]ACTION-625: on - Noah Mendelsohn -
                            Schedule followup discussion of
                            http://www.w3.org/wiki/HttpRange14Optio
                            ns (per agreement in Santa Clara) -
                            Due: 2011-12-21 - CLOSED
                          @ [93]ACTION-589: on - Noah Mendelsohn -
                            Work with Jonathan to update URI
                            definition discovery product page Due:
                            2011-08-18 - Due: 2011-12-23 - CLOSED
                          @ [94]Interoperability of referential
                            uses of hashless URIs by Jonathan Rees
                            ([95]announcement email)
                          @ [96]Providing and discovering
                            definitions of URIs: Editor's Draft 25
                            June 2011 by Jonathan Rees
                            ([97]announcement email) — required
                            reading
                          @ [98]Information Resources and Web
                            Metadata: Editor's Draft 25 June 2011
                            by Jonathan Rees ([99]announcement
                            email) — required reading
                          @ [100]Wiki page on httpRange-14 history
                          @ [101]A diagram explaining "metadata",
                            from Jonathan Rees
                          @ [102]ACTION-201: on - Jonathan Rees -
                            Report on status of AWWSW discussions -
                            Due: 2012-05-15 - OPEN
                          @ [103]ACTION-282: on - Jonathan Rees -
                            Draft a finding on metadata
                            architecture. - Due: 2013-04-01 - OPEN
                          @ [104]ACTION-413: on - Dan Connolly -
                            Suggest a path thru some logic
                            terminology that might speed up
                            httpSemantics discussions - Due:
                            2010-05-07 - CLOSED
                          @ [105]ACTION-587: on - Jonathan Rees -
                            Prepare issue-57 and issue-63 documents
                            for TAG members to discuss at Sept F2F
                            - Due: 2011-10-11 - CLOSED
     7. Client-side storage including synchronization
           + Goals:
                o Establish goals for TAG work on client-side
                  storage
                o Consider possible TAG effort on opportunities and
                  pitfalls relating to synchronization
           + Background on Client-side storage:
                o [106]ACTION-647: on - Robin Berjon - Draft
                  product page on client-side storage focusing on
                  specific goals and success criteria - Due:
                  2012-06-29 - OPEN
                o E-mail from Robin Berjon proposing [107]Goals for
                  possible TAG work on client-side storage
                  (required reading — late addition)
           + Background on synchroniztion:
                o [108]ACTION-693: on - Robin Berjon - Draft scope
                  and goals for the Patterns/Pitfalls work in
                  local/remote storage synch - Due: 2012-04-19 -
                  PENDING REVIEW
                o E-mail from Robin Berjon proposing direction for
                  TAG work on[109]"Paterns and Pitfalls in storage
                  synchronization". (required reading — late
                  addition) Note that Robin recommends:
                     # [The TAG SHOULD NOT] attempt to provide a
                       solution for synchronisation problems. It is
                       a complex research area, and if a
                       standardised solution were to be established
                       (which may not be necessary, and certainly
                       not yet) it ought to be created by a
                       dedicated working group with the requisite
                       expertise.
                     # there could be room for the TAG to release a
                       short advisory note that would document 1)
                       the known pitfalls in dealing with data
                       synchronisation, 2) the primary patterns and
                       solutions, and 3) an overview of the terms
                       of the trade. The goal of such a document
                       would be to ensure that someone who may be
                       an adept Web application developer but has
                       no knowledge of this specific problem space
                       to save precious time by being bootstrapped
                       with the basics one needs to start working
                       on a solution (no matter how partial).
     8. [110]ACTION-563: Periodic TAG key issues reports to Jeff
        Jaffe
           + Goal:
                o Start collecting lists of issues to be reported
                  to Jeff Jaffe in the fall
           + Background
                o [111]ACTION-563: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Arrange
                  for periodic TAG key issues reports to Jeff per
                  June 2011 F2F - Due: 2012-09-25 - OPEN
                o Feb. 2012 report to Jeff Jaffe on [112]Issues of
                  Concern to the TAG; [113]Jeff's response and
                  [114]followup discussion
     9. [115]ISSUE-67 (HTML-XML-Divergence-67): HTML / XML
        Unification
           + The chair is trying to arrange for Norm Walsh to join
             us by phone — Norm is also hoping to provide us with a
             brief summary of progress since our January 2012
             meeting with him.
           + Goals:
                o Help Norm Walsh to decide next steps following
                  publication of the [116]HTML/XML Task Force
                  Report
                o Review and update TAG product page [117]HTML /
                  XML Unification (26 December 2011 version)
           + Background:
                o [118]Record of meeting with Norm Walsh on 5
                  January 2012:
                     # At the start of the meeting Norm said: ""My
                       goal is to publish report, which the TAG
                       needs to do so that we can get public
                       review""
                     # There was discussion of various proposed
                       changes, e.g. to provide more references
                     # At the end of the meeting, the TAG passed a
                       formal RESOLUTION: The TAG thanks Norm Walsh
                       and the task force, and expects that Norm
                       will shortly provide the TAG for review a
                       draft on XML/HTML Unification to be
                       published as a W3C note for comunity review
                       and comment. TAG chair will check with TAG
                       before giving final clearance for
                       publication.
                o The [119]HTML/XML Task Force Report (required
                  reading) was [120]announced on 22 February 2012.
                o TAG product page [121]HTML / XML Unification (22
                  December 2011 version)
                o [122]ACTION-655: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Check
                  Norm Walsh draft of W3C Note with the TAG, draft
                  cover letter to include with Note, and review
                  that with the TAG - Due: 2012-01-31 - CLOSED
                o [123]ACTION-656: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Schedule
                  discussion of possibly getting W3C to invest in
                  technologies for liberal XML processing (e.g.
                  XML5) - Due: 2012-04-24 - CLOSED
                o [124]ACTION-657: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Schedule
                  telcon discussion of possible XML/HTML
                  Unification next steps - Due: 2012-04-10 - CLOSED
                o Earlier background:
                     # Norm Walsh [125]announces availability of a
                       draft [126]HTML/XML Task Force Report (22
                       December 2011 version) (required reading)
                       for TAG review
                     # [127]ACTION-437: on - Tim Berners-Lee -
                       Create a task force on XML / HTML
                       convergence - Due: 2011-06-01 - CLOSED
                     # [128]ACTION-522: on - Noah Mendelsohn -
                       Build Tracker product page for HTML/XML
                       Unification - Due: 2011-05-17 - CLOSED
                     # [129]ACTION-578: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Make
                       sure HTML/XML work gets TAG review when
                       ready Due: 2011-08-01 - Due: 2011-12-27 -
                       CLOSED
                     # [130]ACTION-591: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Ping
                       Norm end of Sept. on revised HTML/XML report
                       per discussion on 1 Sept 2011 - Due:
                       2011-12-27 - CLOSED
                     # Norm Walsh is chairing a group under the
                       TAG's auspices ([131]mailing list)
                     # [132]Polyglot Markup: HTML-Compatible XHTML
                       Documents (part of HTML5 Last Call)
                     # [133]Note from T.V. Raman (3 May 2010)
                     # [134]ACTION-433: on - Tim Berners-Lee - Help
                       Tim get in touch with staff etc. re XML/HTML
                       unification - Due: 2010-05-28 - CLOSED
                     # [135]ACTION-427: on - John Kemp - Read 4
                       distributed extensibility proposals and
                       summarize them w.r.t. proposals TAG has
                       discussed to date - Due: 2010-11-01 - CLOSED
                     # Discussion on 7 June 2010 F2F: [136]"TAG
                       recommends the formation of a task force to
                       drive the reunification of XML and HTML"
                     # [137]September/October 2010 HMTL WG poll on
                       distributed extensibility
                     # [138]TAG endorses "like SVG" extension
                       mechanism for HTML5
    10. Improving the TAG's Effectiveness
           + Goal:
                o Consider whether the TAG should adopt changes
                  that would increase our effectiveness in meeting
                  the goals set forth in [139]our charter
           + Background:
                o [140]ACTION-709: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Talk to
                  Jeff & W3M about TAG futures - Due: 2012-06-06 -
                  PENDING REVIEW (NOTE: Jeff is not available this
                  week
                o Reading: (all of the following are required
                  preparation):
                     # [141]Technical Architecture Group (TAG)
                       Charter
                     # [142]TAG Status Report (December, 2011 -
                       April, 2012)
                     # [143]TAG Status Report (May, 2011 - October,
                       2011)
                     # [144]TAG Status Report (January, 2011 -
                       April, 2011)
                     # [145]Tim Bray's 2002 proposal that the TAG
                       publish "Findings"
    11. Positioning of Web and Native applications
           + Goals:
                o Consider the likely effectiveness of Web
                  applications in coexisting with or displacing
                  native applications
                o Decide whether this is an area in which the TAG
                  should be active (note that Hannes Tschofenig has
                  indicated that the IETF IAB has some interest in
                  the TAG's views on these questions)
           + Background:
                o E-mail from Larry Masinter: [146]Question from
                  IETF's Interenet Architecture Board (IAB) web
                  apps, native apps, web-based apps
    12. Action item review:
           + [147]Pending review actions in [148]Tracker
           + [149]Overdue actions in [150]Tracker
           + [151]Open actions in [152]Tracker
    13. Open issue review:
           + This is an optional agenda item: we'll do it if
             there's time
           + Goal: review our list of [153]open issues — look
             especially for issues that are open but dormant decide
             to assign resource/close/leave as background activity.
      __________________________________________________________

      [39] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/06/F2FScribing.html
      [40] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/05/24-minutes.html
      [41] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
      [42] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/14
      [43] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/
      [44] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/66
      [45] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/mimeTypesAndFragids-2012-05-28.html
      [46] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/fragids-2012-05-28.html
      [47] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/mimeTypesAndFragids-2012-05-28.html
      [48] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/fragids-2012-05-28.html
      [49] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/690
      [50] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/products/7
      [51] 
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/privacy-by-design-in-apis-2012-06-06.html
      [52] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/apiminimization-2012-02-02.html
      [53] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/684
      [54] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/apiminimization-2012-02-02.html
      [55] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/04/02-minutes#item06
      [56] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/650
      [57] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/514
      [58] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/02/02-minutes#item08
      [59] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/privacy-by-design-in-apis-2012-03-27
      [60] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Feb/0021.html
      [61] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/apiminimization-2012-02-02.html
      [62] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/APIMinimization-20100605.html
      [63] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/05/12-minutes.html#item04
      [64] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/02/08-minutes#item01
      [65] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/10/WebappsAPIDesignNotes.html
      [66] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Oct/0104.html
      [67] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/461
      [68] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/57
      [69] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/63
      [70] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/14
      [71] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/defininguris-2012-06-06.html
      [72] http://www.w3.org/wiki/HTTPURIUseCaseMatrix
      [73] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/704
      [74] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/05/03-minutes#item06
      [75] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/04/02-minutes#item02
      [76] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/04/04-minutes#item01
      [77] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/04/04-minutes#item04
      [78] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/691
      [79] 
http://www.w3.org/mid/CAGnGFMLJ4YK%253DkbrNxqF2LzhK7VHsSEoF-_TgNGfyV6C58iry8Q%2540mail.gmail.com
      [80] http://www.w3.org/wiki/HTTPURIUseCaseMatrix
      [81] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/04/57guide.html
      [82] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Mar/0109.html
      [83] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Mar/0010.html
      [84] 
http://www.w3.org/wiki/index.php?title=TagIssue57Responses&oldid=57519
      [85] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Feb/0106.html
      [86] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/uddp/change-proposal-call.html
      [87] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/uddp-20120229/
      [88] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/defininguris-2012-01-19.html
      [89] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/673
      [90] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Nov/0034.html
      [91] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/624
      [92] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/625
      [93] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/589
      [94] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/09/referential-use.html
      [95] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Aug/0097.html
      [96] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/awwsw/issue57/20110625/
      [97] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011May/0088.html
      [98] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/awwsw/ir/20110625/
      [99] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011May/0040.html
     [100] http://www.w3.org/wiki/HttpRange14Webography
     [101] http://odontomachus.wordpress.com/2011/02/21/the-place-of-metadata/
     [102] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/201
     [103] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/282
     [104] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/413
     [105] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/587
     [106] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/647
     [107] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/06/12-agenda
     [108] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/693
     [109] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Jun/0032.html
     [110] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/563
     [111] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/563
     [112] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Feb/0049.html
     [113] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Feb/0054.html
     [114] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Feb/0078.html
     [115] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/67
     [116] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/NOTE-html-xml-tf-report-20120209/
     [117] 
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/htmlxmlunification-2011-12-26.html
     [118] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/01/05-minutes#item06
     [119] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/NOTE-html-xml-tf-report-20120209/
     [120] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Feb/0085.html
     [121] 
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/htmlxmlunification-2011-12-26.html
     [122] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/655
     [123] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/656
     [124] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/657
     [125] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-xml/2011Dec/0017.html
     [126] http://www.w3.org/2010/html-xml/snapshot/
     [127] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/437
     [128] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/522
     [129] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/578
     [130] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/591
     [131] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-xml/
     [132] http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-html-polyglot-20110525/
     [133] 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-forum/2010AprJun/0073.html
     [134] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/433
     [135] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/427
     [136] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/06/12-agenda
     [137] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-41-objection-poll/results
     [138] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Oct/0034.html
     [139] http://www.w3.org/2004/10/27-tag-charter.html
     [140] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/709
     [141] http://www.w3.org/2004/10/27-tag-charter.html
     [142] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/sum05.html
     [143] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/sum10
     [144] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/sum04.html
     [145] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Jan/0083
     [146] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Jun/0009.html
     [147] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
     [148] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
     [149] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue
     [150] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
     [151] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open
     [152] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
     [153] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/open


     Noah Mendelsohn for the TAG
     $Revision: 1.27 $ of $Date: 2012/06/09 22:51:16 $

        [154]HTML5 Powered with CSS3 / Styling, and Semantics
    [155]Valid CSS!

     [154] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer
     [155] http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/check/referer
Received on Saturday, 9 June 2012 23:00:53 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 15:33:16 UTC