Re: ACTION-478: Persistence of references...discuss at F2F

Sounds like wishful thinking.

This one is in my thoughts a lot but I don't have a draft ready yet.

Maybe I'll prepare a draft between now and the meeting, but can't promise this.

I could probably discuss the topic profitably with Larry and Henry
even without a draft, but I don't think it's worth general TAG
discussion time at this point. I can think of many things that are
more important right now.


On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Noah Mendelsohn <> wrote:
> Jonathan,
> It's probably just wishful thinking on my part, but the minutes of 24 May
> show:
> <trackbot> ACTION-478 -- Jonathan Rees to prepare a second draft of a
> finding on persistence of references, to be based on decision tree from Oct.
> 2010 F2F -- due 2012-04-24 -- OPEN
> <noah> JAR: Working on it, but not for F2F
> <noah> JAR: Maybe should talk to Larry
> <noah> ACTION-478 is a MAYBE for the F2F
> <noah> ACTION-478 Due 2012-07-10
> As previously signaled, we seem to have open slots on the agenda, and this
> is a long running topic on which it would be nice to move forward. The above
> makes it look like you said "no" and I heard "maybe", but I'm hoping that's
> an oversimplification.
> Anyway: would it make sense for me to schedule a slot on persistence of
> references?
> Thank you.
> Noah

Received on Monday, 4 June 2012 19:59:00 UTC