Re: ACTION-694: Introduction to http+aes scheme discussion

Philippe: I don't think either of us followed up on this, but the TAG is
meeting in Cambridge next week, and we appear to have agenda slots open. Is
there any chance you might want to meet with us to discuss http+aes and the
general question of new URI schemes used by HTML? We're meeting Tues-Thurs,
June 12-14 at the Stata Center. Thank you.

Noah