Re: "Publishing and Linking": roles of intermediaries

I agree, this sounds like a good approach.

I do think we might want to avoid stating specifically: "In jurisdiction J
we see law L which we interpret in such and such a way, and which results
in architectural impact I". Rather, we might say: "If a law >were to be
passed in some jurisdiction that imposed limitation L, then the
architectural impact would be...". By all means, the examples we choose
should be inspired by the sorts of laws we see being passed in practice. I
just think it's best if we avoid giving our interpretations of the legal
impact of particular specific laws, even if we are doing so to make an
architectural point.

Noah